Partner with Alpaca
Thank you for your interest in the Alpaca API! If you’re looking to make use of our intuitive API solution commercially, you’ve come to the right place. Alpaca can support a large variety of businesses and developers (like you!) that need brokerage services to offer trading and investing capabilities to their users. Our API supports many use cases, with a high level of customizability that allows you to curate solutions that fit your needs. You can focus on creating the perfect customer experience - let us power everything behind it.
Want to pursue a business partnership with Alpaca? Regardless of what development stage you’re in, we want to help! Please complete our Business Inquiry Form to begin.
Please note we are currently handling an influx of inquiries and requests will be responded to based on a waitlist process. Rest assured that we are reviewing all submissions and are working hard on improving our product with your requests in mind. Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
Regulated Financial Institution & The Safety of Your Money
Alpaca Securities LLC is a member of FINRA and registered with the SEC to provide securities brokerage services.
You can check the background of Alpaca on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Alpaca is a member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
- Q: How much does it cost to integrate with your API?
- A: We currently do not charge fees for commercial use of our API.
- Q: What are the terms and conditions for integrating with Alpaca?
- A: You can find our terms and conditions/disclosures here. All businesses using our API for commercial purposes must sign an API Agreement. (do we want to make that available on the site or make them send the form?)
- Q: Are non-US end users able to trade through Alpaca?
- A: At this time, only permanent US citizens can open live brokerage accounts. We’re currently working on expanding our services internationally and would like to hear about your use case - please submit a business inquiry to connect!
- Q: I am a RIA/RIA platform, can I connect with the Alpaca API?
- A: We are working on supporting RIA businesses at a later time. Please connect with us through the business inquiry form and we will be in contact with progress updates.
- Q: I have an API request that is not listed in the public documentation. How can I request a feature?
- A: Please contact us through the Business Inquiry Form with your business’ information and use cases for your request.